Hello wonderful family and friends,
I hope this e-mail finds you doing well and enjoying beautiful spring weather! It is gorgeous over here and since they have FINALLY turned on our air conditioning, life is pretty grand!
First and foremost, I am so excited to tell you about our new nephew, Gabriel Patrick Bentley. Patrick and Kristi welcomed their tiny guy on Mother's Day and he is beautiful! I spoke to them on skype the other day and they are doing very well! It is crazy to think that in the 13 months that little Paul has been alive, he has gone from being the youngest grandchild on my side (Caroline and Alex being older), to now being the middle grandchild (Andrew and Gabriel are younger), and when Catherine arrives he will be in the older group! My parents have gone from having three grandchildren to 6 in a mere 15 months! CRAZY!
Speaking of babies being born, baby Cate's debut is fast approaching. I am now 32 weeks pregnant with only eight weeks to go (God willing). At my last appointment on Thursday, my doctor broke the news that she is already a big baby and will probably weigh as much as Paul did (8lbs 3oz), if not more. Besides that, everything is looking perfect and we are both doing well. After having such a tough time with my last pregnancy, I am so thankful for the simplicity of this one!
Besides the pregnancy, I am super excited to walk at graduation on June 5th. I finished up my degree in Marketing back in November but every summer most bases host a graduation ceremony. Although, I will be walking 9 months pregnant and probably wearing tennis shoes, I will be walking! I've ordered my cap and gown and I'm ready to go! I finally feel like I can completely move on to the next stage in life as a wife and mother. (I just do things a little out of order...but dad, I promised you I'd finish AND WALK!) We'll make sure to take tons of pictures and video the whole thing.
After graduation, the boys have their much anticipated trip back to the states from June 21-29th. Paul is the best man in his best friends wedding out in CA so he is dropping little man off in NH to see Nana and Pepe for the week while he goes for some much deserved 'guy time' and best man duties. Nana has not seen little man since he was 6 weeks old so it should be a fun trip!
Little man is still growing like a weed. His walking skills have improved GREATLY in the last couple of weeks and therefore becoming his primary mode of transportation. His dancing skills are also improving by the day, now advancing beyond the simple bounce of the knees to the swaying of hips and shaking of arms...he's very funny! I am confident that his little sister might think that he is a little crazy!
And last but certainly not least, my wonderful husband is doing excellent! He has been a great help to me with little man and around the house as I get bigger (and more tired). He has finally gotten word that he should be moving to a day schedule upon his return from NH...thankfully, just in time for baby Cate's arrival. He has also been hard at work assembling/building his new racing mountain bike. I believe it is finally complete and he took it for its first ride the other day stating that it is "awesome".
Well, I think that about wraps it all up! We did get word that we will be here until October 2010 so you are still more than welcome to come visit. I'll keep you all updated if there are any changes with the arrival of our little girl but as of now, we are right on schedule. Keep in touch!
Love,
Jeanne
P.S. I have attached a picture of me at 32 weeks...I'm getting big!
No comments:
Post a Comment